A two-member ICDP delegation, Commissioner Ivan Šimonović and Policy Director Rajiv Narayan, participated in a mission to Sri Lanka between 18-22 June 2019.
Interlocutors that the ICDP delegates had meetings with included:
- Speaker Karu Jayasuriya.
- Finance Minister and former Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera.
- Minister of Justice Thalatha Atukorale.
- Chairperson of the Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka Professor Deepika Udagama.
- Director of Foreign Affairs Krishanti Weerakoon and Additional Secretary of Legal Affairs Luckshmi Jayawickrema in Presidential Secretariat.
- Director General of UN and Legal at the Foreign Ministry Shobini Gunasekhara.
- President Counsel JC Weliamuna.
- Executive Director of Centre for Policy Analysis Dr Pakiasothy Saravanamuttu.
- Ambassadors from Germany, Switzerland, the EU, Turkey, France, Canada, senior diplomats from Germany, Norway, the UK, Australia.