1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the computer, tablet or mobile when the user browses the Internet, with the purpose of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
The first purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services. In addition, Cookies customize the services offered by the Web, providing and offering each user information that is of interest or that may be of interest, in response to the use made of the services.
2. OUR COOKIES POLICY
Hereunder, a classification of cookies is provided based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
a) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
According to which entity manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment From a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
b) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE TIME PERIOD THAT REMAIN ACTIVATED
According to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
c) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analytics cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Cookies de publicidad comportamental: Son aquéllas que permiten la gestión, de la forma más eficaz posible, de los espacios publicitarios que, en su caso, el editor haya incluido en una página web, aplicación o plataforma desde la que presta el servicio solicitado. Estas cookies almacenan información del comportamiento de los usuarios obtenida a través de la observación continuada de sus hábitos de navegación, lo que permite desarrollar un perfil específico para mostrar publicidad en función del mismo.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THE ENTITY
The website uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, a service provided by Google, Inc., which allows users to analyze the use of the website, exclusively for statistical purposes.
|COOKIE||COMPANY||TYPE||FUNCTIONALITY||PERMANENCE TIME IN THE USER'S TEAM|
|__ga||Google Analytics||Analytic Persistent||It is an analytical cookie that uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish users.||2 years|
|__utma||Google Analytics||Analytic Persistent||It is an analytical cookie that is used to distinguish users and sessions, counting how many times a single user visits the site. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||2 years since it was initially created or restored.|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||Analytic Session||Session status cookie (open or closed). It is used to count visits but it expires when the user closes the browser.||End of browser session|
|__utmt||Google Analytics||Analytic Session||Cookie used to limit the percentage of requests.||10 minutes|
You can expand information regarding these cookies by clicking on the link:
3. EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE
4. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
What happens if the installation of cookies is not allowed or if they are disabled?
Your experience on the website may be limited and some features of the Services will be disabled, for example, remaining identified.
How to deactivate / activate cookies?
To deactivate / activate cookies on the device, the user will have to do it through the Internet browser.
All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu.
You can enable, disable, block or delete these cookies, at any time, using the tools of your web browser:
• For Internet Explorer, please refer to the following link:
• For Mozilla Firefox, please refer to the following link:
• For Google Chrome, please refer to the following link:
• Para Safari, please refer to the following link:
• For Safari IOS (iPhone y iPad), please refer to the following link:
• For Chrome Android, please refer to the following link:
How to deactivate / activate third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore we suggest that the user consult the websites of these third parties for information on the cookies they install and how they can be managed.
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or through email.